WHO WE ARE:
We are a group of dedicated professionals who wish to bring their varied expertise to bear on a project of ever increasing importance which is teaching the Arabic language.
Arabic is a difficult Semitic spin off of the Aramaic language. It is a language that is difficult to learn, write or speak primarily because the sounds of the alphabet do not draw on a Latin base which underlies most modern European languages.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS PROJECT
- Arabic Language Teachers – can be used as an accessory tool in your curriculum
- Librarians – Keep some copies on the shelves!
- Parents – allow your kids to learn a new language (example: For native speakers with non-speaking children)
- Children – Fun, Fun Fun!!! The appeal to toddlers and young children is amazing!
- Anyone else interested in learning Arabic
WHAT IS THIS PRODUCT
Our product is an instrument to deliver Arabic words and their correct pronunciation to the ears of our viewers.